Please find details below of our current job opportunities...
Registered Nutritional Therapist
We have an exciting opportunity for a fully qualified Registered Nutritional Therapist to join our team as part of our ongoing business growth and development.
The role is suited to a motivated and educated therapist who is passionate about Nutritional Therapy and supporting their clients to optimise their health and wellbeing. Furthermore the candidate must be in line with the values and ethics of the company.
Therapy Organics are committed to excellence in Nutritional Therapy within the shop and clinic and have an established a loyal and growing clientele. This is a great opportunity for a therapist to become part of the team.
Initially the role would be split between time in the clinic for consultation work and time working within the shop. This will help to build relationships with customers and team members whilst building product knowledge.
Suggested Hours: 2 or 3 days per week (Saturdays would be essential).
· Fully qualified as a Registered Nutritional Therapist.
· Fully insured and a member of the British Association of Nutritional Therapists and the Complementary and Natural Healthcare Council. Membership of the Institute for Functional Medicine would be an advantage.
· Science based practitioner with working knowledge and experience of functional testing and partnerships already in place with recognized laboratories.
· Proven record as an excellent and organized practitioner, excellent listening and communication skills.
· Passionate about natural approaches to health, beauty and lifestyle.
· Customer friendly, willing to go the extra mile and nothing is too much trouble.
· Self motivated and embraces responsibility. Able to work alone and in a team.
· Computer and social media literate.
· Interested in being part of the company growth and development.
· To provide Nutritional Therapy within the clinic.
· To work on the shop floor as part of the team and undertake all shop tasks.
· To provide out of clinic support for their clients in terms of Nutritional Plan write ups, functional testing analysis, and responding to client enquiries and questions within a reasonable timescale.
· Potential to run workshops and events, Nutritional Group Programmes and potential to support commercial project work.
· Potential to participate in business development, working with the business owners.
The successful candidate would work under Director and Senior Nutritional Therapist, Jacklyn Coldwell-Collins.
Self employed basis to start. Therapy Organics will handle bookings, payments, advertising, and room associated costs. The therapist to work under the Therapy Organics brand as a team member. We will also be happy to consider the role becoming an employed position and provide support with ongoing training. This will be subject to a probationary period and discussion about the therapist/business requirements.
Closing Date for applications: 10th August. To apply please send covering letter and CV to email@example.com
Like us on Facebook: