Careers at Therapy Organics
We're a happy team who love our work, in fact we love it so much we want to shout about it to all who enter the shop or browse on-line.
If you have the same passion, combined with a lust for life, please get in touch.
We are looking for a Registered Nutritional Therapist to join our team as part of our ongoing business growth and development.
The role is suited to a motivated and educated Therapist who is passionate about Nutritional Therapy.
Therapy Organics are committed to promoting Nutritional Therapy within the shop and clinic and have an established and growing clientele. This is a great opportunity for a therapist to become part of the team.
Suggested Hours: 2 or 3 days per week Monday, Thursday & some Saturdays would be essential). We may allocate half days to start with whilst building a client base.
· Fully qualified as a Registered Nutritional Therapist.
· Fully insured and a member of the British Association of Nutritional Therapists. Other professional organization membership would be an advantage.
· Science based practitioner with working knowledge of functional testing and partnerships already in place with recognized laboratories.
· Proven record as an excellent and organized practitioner, excellent listening and communication skills.
· Passionate about natural approaches to health, beauty and lifestyle.
· Customer friendly, willing to go the extra mile and nothing is too much trouble.
· Self motivated and embraces responsibility. Able to work alone and in a team.
· Computer and social media literate.
· Interested in being part of the company growth and development.
· To provide Nutritional Therapy within the clinic.
· To provide out of clinic support for their clients in terms of Nutritional Plan write ups, functional testing analysis, and responding to client enquiries and questions within a reasonable timescale.
· Potential to run workshops and events, Nutritional Group Programmes and potential to support commercial project work.
· To look after customers in the clinic environment. To also look after the clinic room used, clean down after use.
· Potential to participate in business development, working with the business owners.
· To educate customers about corresponding products for their individual requirements.
The successful candidate would work under Director and Senior Nutritional Therapist, Jacklyn Coldwell-Collins.
Self employed basis to start. Therapy Organics will handle bookings, payments, advertising, and room associated costs. The therapist to work under the Therapy Organics brand as a team member. We will also be happy to consider the role becoming an employed position and provide support with ongoing training. This will be subject to a probabtion period and discussion about the therapist/business requirements.
Closing Date for applications: 18th Mar. To apply please send cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Like us on Facebook: