Careers at Therapy Organics.. we're currently recruiting for a 2 positions; a Shop Support Position and a Bowen Therapist
Shop Support / Nutrition & Natural Beauty Advisor (p.t. 3 days per week - Saturdays essential)
As part of our continued expansion, we are looking for an additional special person to be part of our team. We are looking for someone who is forward thinking, who can grow and develop and share our passion for this business. Initially the duties would involve:
· First and foremost, to provide exceptional knowledge and customer service in all things natural wellness, beauty and lifestyle.
· To provide shop support for general shop duties such as cleaning, ordering, unpacking and entering stock deliveries.
· To provide reception support for bookings and management of the clinic.
· To advise customers on the best fit of products for their personal needs.
· To process internet orders and update the website where required.
· To be creative and organized in helping to plan and run health events.
· Provide support in responding to enquiries via our social media platforms.
The ideal person will be:
· Qualified or training in either Nutritional Therapy, Holistic Treatments or Beauty.
· Passionate about a chemical free lifestyle and natural beauty.
· Customer friendly, willing to go the extra mile and nothing is too much trouble.
· An excellent listener and communicator
· Self motivated and embraces responsibility. An ability to see the jobs at hand and to efficiently work within our team.
· Have knowledge of social media platforms and help to drive these forward.
· Be computer literate and have the ability to pick up working with new software.
· Interested in being part of the company's growth, development and success
Remuneration: £8.50 per hour. Full training will be provided.
Please send CV, cover letter and availability to email@example.com, by 31st August.
The role will also offer the option to work within our clinic depending on the skillset that the candidate is offering (additional to the shop role, separate terms and pay structure).
We are looking for a talented Bowen Therapist to join our team.
The role is suited to a motivated, bright person who is passionate about The Bowen Technique, as well as natural approaches to health and wellbeing.
There is flexibility with this role to match it to the skills and qualifications of the therapist alongside the needs of the business.
Therapy Organics are committed to promoting the Bowen Technique within the clinic and have an established and growing clientele. This is a great opportunity for a therapist to become part of the team.
Suggested Hours: 2 or 3 days per week (Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday plus every other Saturday). Therapist to be available for bookings on these days to suit the Therapist and Therapy Organics. We may allocate half days to start with whilst building a clientele.
· Fully qualified in the Bowen Technique.
· Anatomy & Physiology qualification.
· The role may be adapted according to additional skills.
· Excellent therapist, excellent listening and communication skills.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills, and good organisational skills.
· Passionate about natural approaches to health, beauty and lifestyle
· Customer friendly, willing to go the extra mile and nothing is too much trouble
· An excellent listener and communicator
· Self motivated and embraces responsibility. Able to work alone or in a team.
· Computer literate
· Interested in being part of the company growth and development
· To provide Bowen Technique Treatments within the clinic.
· Dependant on other therapy qualifications to also provide these treatments.
· To look after customers in the clinic environment. To also look after the clinic room used, clean down after use.
· To participate in business development, working with the business owners.
· To educate customers about corresponding products for their individual requirements.
Pay: Split fee on treatment cost plus commission on product sales. Self employed basis to start. Therapy Organics will handle bookings, payments, advertising, and room associated costs. The therapist to work under the Therapy Organics brand as a team member. We will also be happy to consider the role becoming an employed position if preferred and provide training in other therapies. This will be subject to a probabtion period and discussion about the therapist/business requirements.
If you've any questions please contact Kylie Williams at firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for applications: 31st August. To apply please send cover letter and CV to email@example.com
Like us on Facebook: